Installing on a laptop with WiFi

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Thu Jun 12 06:55:43 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 10:21:40 pm jpfitz at aol.com wrote:
> I am new to Ubuntu and Linux in general.? I have installed it as a dual
> boot onto my Compaq Presario F500, but it did not detect, nor install any
> support for my integrated WiFi network interface.? How to I do this?

I found WiFi-radar is easy to use.  However, the question is which wireless
card do you have installed in the computer.   Type lspci in a terminal and it
should tell you.  You said dual boot, does the other OS find wireless on this
machine?

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org