help+ubuntu 8.04 installation+please

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Jun 11 23:36:13 UTC 2008

Avi Greenbury wrote:
> David Curtis wrote:
>
>> Karl, 'lspci' works just fine as a normal user, no sudo needed. If you
>> don't know, don't post.
>>

> He does know, though. He knows it's lspci not lscpi.

    Sorry I did get the anagram wrong. But you guys forgot the poor guy
has to be a root user. So, of course, I should have said $sudo lspci as
I know by heart but for gods case I am 73 years old and do make errors
even now. Perhaps more than when I owned my own company and made money.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User