not able to connec to the internet

Felipe DOMINGUEZ felipe.dominguez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:20:46 UTC 2008

That will be the last thing :-) I will even spend money on another modem
before going back. :-) :-)

I really think is some thing with the modem I have. it has an Alcatel chip.
The information provided by NoOp sais that the EciAdsl driver do not support
the alcatel chip.

I have found a driver that seems to support it,

but I cannot compile it, it gives some errors.

I think I will buy an ethernet mothem/ router, if possible something that
is  wireless as well as wired :-)

I will need to use it with windows and linux. can any one suggest a one.

cheers and thanks for all the responses.

Felipe