manual

Peter N Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jun 11 16:35:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:24:05 +0100
mike <mike at mga.demon.co.uk> wrote:

I'll second "Running Linux"! It's a great distribution-independent book
that I've found invaluable for moving beyond the GUI...

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"