Help Please

Leif Gregory ldgregory69 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:45:54 UTC 2008

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:25:33 +0000
Email Message <sh_offshore at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your email and help. What I did was to download the ISO
> file and then burn it to a CD using Nero as you say burning a Data
> CD. But it just will not load.  I do not understand your suggestion
> re the file being an image. Could you explain step by step what I
> need to do.
>
> I have the Ubuntu ISO file which I need to transfer to a bootable CD.
> I do set the Bios to boot from CD, but it does not load.

Yeah, you can't make a data CD with the ISO as you're just burning the
ISO file to the disc. IIRC using Nero ages ago, if you right click the
ISO file, Nero has a context menu item that says something like burn
image to CD or something like that.

--
Leif Gregory
Power Wagon Registry:  http://powerwagonregistry.org