Help Please

Jerry S. bugzjer at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 15:44:56 UTC 2008

If you are using Nero, select Recorder and Burn Image, then point it at
the ISO you downloaded.  After the burn is complete, look at the CD from
the machine running Nero and you should see ALL the files and
directories.  If you only see the ISO file, then you burned a Data CD of
that file is all.

jer