Ubuntu review: Worst game ever

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 06:02:42 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Steven Davies-Morris
<sdavmor at systemstheory.net> wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>
>> I found this review of Ubuntu enlightening:
>> http://www.amazon.com/review/R1PPJ35WY17216/ref=cm_aya_cmt?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B000PSWZSC#wasThisHelpful
>>

>> Dotan Cohen
>>
>> http://what-is-what.com http://gibberish.co.il ×
>> -×'-×'-×"-×"-ו-×–-×—-ט-×™-ך-×›-ל-× -מ-ן-×
>> -ס-×¢-×£-פ-×¥-צ-ק-ר-×(c)-ת
>>
>> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
>>  Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
>
> I have to come clean. I know Ernesto. He's a very bright and very funny
> guy. And very tech savvy. This was his idea of a funny public practical
> joke. The kind that reels in those humourless drones that can't tell
> satire -- even when it bites them on the bum :-) -- and would be good
> candidates to appear on "Candid Camera" or whatever the updated "scare
> factor" version is on Sci-Fi channel) being led around by the nose.

Oh! If only I get a penny everytime, some people just don't get it,
like "there are 3 kinds of people in this world, one that knows how to
count and one that doesn't", then they'll say, "what's the 3rd one?",
duhh! are they stupid or something like they have a brain of a 5-year
old.
LOL!!