Firefox32 and Thunderbird

Kenneth P. Turvey kt-usenet at squeakydolphin.com
Wed Jun 11 01:38:47 UTC 2008

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:16:22 -0700, NoOp wrote:

> <quote>
> Security and Encryption
>
>     * Industry-standard encryption, including support for PGP / GPG,
> SASL and SSL / TLS, ensures message security. </quote>

Unless the PGP support has improved immensely, it really doesn't compare
with enigma and thunderbird.  The S/MIME support is pretty good.  I've
used that before as well.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet at squeakydolphin.com>
http://www.electricsenator.net

  It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to
  resist invasions of it in the case of others; or their case may, by
  change of circumstances, become his own.  -- Thomas Jefferson