World's Oldest ubuntu devotee? OT

David McNally david3333333 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:12:38 UTC 2008

Well, a very Happy Birthday, and I hope for many many more!
I'm only 14 - maybe the youngest Ubuntu user.

Get those kiddies started using Ubuntu; don't even let them know what
Windows is! (I wish I didn't!)

Congratulations! You just might be the oldest Ubuntu user on Earth. Let's
all keep an eye out for anyone older!