Forget Hardy

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Tue Jun 10 19:52:50 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen wrote:
>     I can get zero help from all you experts so I have decided what I do
> will suit me and not you. I am going to forget Hardy and stay with this
> old 7-10 until the next new version comes out. I have it well backed up
> and when there is no longer support for this version I will not need any.

This reminds me of the days in the shop when we had customers who were a
bigger expense than an asset...they were the epitome of "The Customer is
Always Right" not being true.

The last thing I've seen of your postings involved Rsync...y'know, the
one you ended up saying was fixed after some help from those of us
"experts" that give you "zero help"?

Or maybe this is your way of burning bridges or asking for everyone to
go ahead and stick you in the plonk filter.