Best Electrical Circuits Design & Simulation Software

Karl Larsen k5di at
Mon Jun 9 18:56:24 UTC 2008

Leif Gregory wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 11:49:13 -0600
> Karl Larsen <k5di at> wrote:
>>     I have the kteclab running but it is so complex you must have a
>> Help. Alas when I click help it just says " Could not launch KDE Help
>> Center". Is there another place to get help with kteclab? I will try
>> Google now ;-)
> I have a few KDE apps that are complex enough that I wanted to read the
> help files. I ultimately decided to install the KDE Help Center
> (khelpcenter in the repos).
    Thanks I got it and it is a help. It is good to have it at your
finger tips. I am beginning to think that ktechlab is the Linux version
of Spice, which was the original circuit developer for DOS.

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User