Professional musician wants to use Ubuntu

John Doe hommeentete at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 16:27:03 UTC 2008

Not to take away from ubuntu here but your friend may also want to
consider an apple computer. Apple is unix based so its a lot like
ubuntu, but apple has a wide range of creative software made for and
by professionals - something you might not find a lot of with us
coding nerds in our open source work. LOL obviously you'll pay a lot
more but if its something he's serious about for the very long term
the money is worth it. Just a thought.

And I'm not bashing ubuntu by the way. I love open source absolutely
but in this case it is harder to find professionals that team up with
an open source tech guy to do the pro Bono work.

All the best.

Sent from my iPod