Ubuntu review: Worst game ever

Steven Davies-Morris sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Sun Jun 8 01:00:44 UTC 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I found this review of Ubuntu enlightening:
> http://www.amazon.com/review/R1PPJ35WY17216/ref=cm_aya_cmt?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B000PSWZSC#wasThisHelpful
>

> Dotan Cohen
>
> http://what-is-what.com http://gibberish.co.il
> א-ב-×’-ד-×”-ו-×–-×—-ט-×™-ך-×›-ל-ם-מ-ן-×
> -ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת
>
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
>  Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

I have to come clean. I know Ernesto. He's a very bright and very funny
guy. And very tech savvy. This was his idea of a funny public practical
joke. The kind that reels in those humourless drones that can't tell
satire -- even when it bites them on the bum :-) -- and would be good
candidates to appear on "Candid Camera" or whatever the updated "scare
factor" version is on Sci-Fi channel) being led around by the nose.
NP: nothing