grammar checking tools in Linux

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Fri Jun 6 15:05:47 UTC 2008

On Thursday 05 June 2008 09:34:14 am H.S. wrote:
> Any idea how it is compared to the grammar checker in MS Word?

Have they removed the Amiga copyright notices in that yet?  Word used to be
the word processor called "excellence!"

> On a side
> note, I just discovered that by including a free grammar checker in MS
> Office, Microsoft more or less killed all further development in this
> field. Consequently, their grammar checker is no better than what it was
> in around 1992.

Well that stands to reason, 1992 is about when they took it!  They never have
been able to come up with their OWN ideas.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org