Howto recompile kernel package with a different Timer Frequency

Jan Marquardt jm at artfiles.de
Fri Jun 6 08:49:58 UTC 2008

Hello list,

I am looking for a howto for recompiling the original ubuntu kernel
package with another Timer Frequency, in this case 250Hz instead of
100Hz. I wasn't able to find a useful document yet. I hope that someone
can give me a hint, a link or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jan Marquardt

--
Artfiles New Media GmbH | Spaldingstr. 160 b | 20097 Hamburg
Tel: 040 - 32 02 72 90 | Fax: 040 - 32 02 72 95