Button Box....

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Fri Jun 6 03:39:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 21:06 -0500, Joseph wrote:

> Everything was the same until I got to the last two commands;  and I get:
>
> ragweed at ragweed-den:~$ sudo module-assistant update
>
> Updated infos about 86 packages
> ragweed at ragweed-den:~$ sudo module-assistant unpack virtualbox-ose
> Extracting the package tarball, /usr/src/virtualbox-ose.tar.bz2, please wait...
> ragweed at ragweed-den:~$ auto-install virtualbox-ose
> bash: auto-install: command not found
> ragweed at ragweed-den:~$

You didn't have this step in your first try. Anyway, I think I can spot
the problem. It's the line
ragweed at ragweed-den:~$ auto-install virtualbox-ose

Of course you get "command not found". It should be
sudo module-assistant auto-install virtualbox-ose

Just like all the other module-assistant commands.