Button Box....

Joseph ubuntu at e-pops.org
Fri Jun 6 02:06:10 UTC 2008

Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 15:02 -0500, Joseph wrote:
>> Sooooo, without this section working, I don't have a program and I
>> can't go on.
>
> You need to load the module: "sudo modprobe vboxdrv". Then /dev will
> have the device and virtualbox will work (I just went through the same
> earlier today)

Everything was the same until I got to the last two commands;  and I get:

ragweed at ragweed-den:~$ sudo module-assistant update

Updated infos about 86 packages
ragweed at ragweed-den:~$ sudo module-assistant unpack virtualbox-ose
Extracting the package tarball, /usr/src/virtualbox-ose.tar.bz2, please wait...
ragweed at ragweed-den:~$ auto-install virtualbox-ose
bash: auto-install: command not found
ragweed at ragweed-den:~$

I did what you said, then continued, and nothing.  Then I did everything all over again and this....