virtualbox modules and new kernel

Nicolas Canepa ncanepa at fcen.uba.ar
Wed Jun 4 14:57:40 UTC 2008

I don't have the OSE version installed, but when I upgrade the kernel the
vboxdrv doesn't load. What I do to solve this is run /etc/init.d/vboxdrv
setup , this compiles the driver for the new kernel installed, you must
have the kernel headers installed too.

Regards,
--
Nicolás Cánepa
ncanepa at fcen.uba.ar
CCC - Centro de Comunicaciones Científicas
UBA - Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales