iptrace?

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Wed Jun 4 12:24:49 UTC 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:

> As this was a real
> tech and not CS, I have no way of contacting him again, especially for
> something so trivial as "what app do you recommend".

Arghh!  When will ISPs learn...  I once had a problem that got a tech
involved at around midnight, by which time my problem had disappeared.  He
was helpful, but couldn't do anything while the problem wasn't occurring,
so he could only suggest I call back when it happened - but there was
absolutely no way anybody was going to let me have _his_ number, so when I
called back I was on hold for two hours waiting for him to be available!
--
derek