iptrace?

Markus Schönhaber ubuntu-users at list-post.mks-mail.de
Tue Jun 3 18:50:18 UTC 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:

> 2008/6/3 Markus Schönhaber <ubuntu-users at list-post.mks-mail.de>:
>> And where does the 504 HTTP status code (Gateway timeout) come from?
>
> How do I determine that?

How did you determine that this error occurred in the first place?

> I really don't know what info would help.

How about the most basic info, what *exactly* you did when the problem
occurred and what *exactly* happened. I still don't know that.
Useful info might be, for example:
- Which browser?
- Which website?
- How is your machine connected to the internet? Directly? Otherwise
(how exactly)?
- What is the exact error message?
- Does it happen always?
- ...

If people don't know what you did they won't even be able to decide
whether they are capable of offering help or not.
At least I am still not sure if I can be of any help with your problem.

> How about this page:
> http://dotancohen.com/images/examples/bezeq.html

Might be helpful - but can't say for sure because I don't know what you
did and why, when you took those screenshots.
BTW: why didn't you simply copy and paste the command and it's output
but took those shots of the terminal window?

Regards
  mks