Canada dictionary and spell check not working in Hardy Openoffice.Org

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:02:09 UTC 2008

Hello,

I was wondering why Canadian English dictionary does not work in OOo in
Hardy Heron. Apparently I need myspell-en-ca, however there appears to
be no package of this name in the repos. Currently I have this installed:
ii  myspell-en-gb  1:2.4.0~m240-1ubuntu1  English_british dictionary for
myspell
ii  myspell-en-us  1:2.4.0~m240-1ubuntu1  English_american dictionary
for myspell
ii  myspell-en-za   1:2.4.0~m240-1ubuntu1  English_shouthafrican
dictionary for myspell

Any help on how to get and install myspell-en-ca?

thanks,
->HS