LISST-ST/ USB to Serial Adapter

hippie dream tonightsthenight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:41:08 UTC 2008

OK. I guess I was confused as the adapter came with a installation CD-Rom
that did include drivers for Windows although maybe I was wrong in
identifying what they were for. Do you have any idea how to configure
hardware using wine so that the software will be able to find the serial
port?

Thanks

Screech Morris