Win98 -- all kidding aside

Jimmy Montague rhetoric102 at iowatelecom.net
Thu Jul 31 12:36:33 UTC 2008

Jimmy wrote on July 30:

> So, Mr. Silverstrim: Can you tell me how to make Ubuntu manage my
floppy drive or not? If the answer is not, then point me to someone who
can do so or butt out of this thread.

> I'd do as much for you.

> Jimmy

So there's the quote you asked for. It's a yes or no question which you
will not answer. You won't butt out, either, but instead hang around and
keep throwing sandbags. I suspect the answer is (or should be) that you
simply lack the cojones to admit that you have no answer.

Well, rave on as it suits you. From this point forward, I'll respond to
anyone who can make the Ubuntu GUI administer my floppy drive as it's
supposed to. Know-nothing sandbaggers like you, Mr. Silverstrim, are a
waste of everyone's time.