Problem with USB

Pat Brown pat.mysterywriter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:55:09 UTC 2008

It's Hardy, 8.04 LTS. I can read and write to the USB from my ASUS EEE
PC and I can read from my Laptop and copy files off it. I ran some tests
I found online and it looks like it's corrupt. I'm not ready yet to
format it and lose the data. I'll just keep it as a spare.

Pat Brown
pat.mysterywriter at gmail.com
http://www.pabrown.ca/

L.A. Heat, now hotter than ever!