Ripping mp3s....

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 30 16:36:17 UTC 2008

Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
> 	Okay, so I figured out how to get Sound Juicer to rip at 160 (and 192)
> on my laptop at home. Now I need to figure out how to change the
> filenaming options. I'd like my mp3 to end up as "Track Name--Artist
> Name.mp3". Must be in a config file somewhere.
>
> 	Now, i have the additional challenge of figuring out why this Sound
> Juicer install doesn't show mp3 or m4a encoding options. Must be
> something not installed. Time to trawl through Synaptic....

	Okay, got Sound Juicer ripping 192kbps mp3s on this box. But lo and
behold, it's doesn't stick the ID tags in the file... Grrr... While I
look, what are people's favorites for ripping & tagging in one shot?
	Still haven't figured how to get it to name the files the way I want...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

"From there to here,