OT: Thunderbird on the installer CD [was: Re: Evolution]

David Meireles dmeireles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:45:04 UTC 2008

Besides, I'll loose the calendar and contacts integration with the
desktop out-of-the-box, like I have? Sorry, I don't buy that... I've
jumped from Thunderbird to Evolution because I needed something more
powerfull for my usage. Don't get me wrong, I like thunderbird, and when
not working in Linux, that's what I use, but in Linux, Evolution has all
I need, including my phone's contacts Sync.