Replace duplicates with symlinks [SOLVED]

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 18:46:10 UTC 2008

RE: FSlint program....

Phil Bieber wrote:

> Anyhow, interesting thread and I'm probably gonna try that on my music
> hard disk, as I have some songs more than once (different albums etc)
> :)

	Well if I'm understanding it right, fslint would see TomSawyer.mp3
(from Moving Pictures) as different from TomSawyer.mp3 (from Exit Stage
Left); and therefore leave both intact and not merge. Since the
different album names in the ID tag would produce different checksums...

Right?

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818