Adding sRGB profile to HP Cp1215 printer

Greg Donhardt greg at donhardt.id.au
Tue Jul 29 13:06:46 UTC 2008

I have my HP Color Laserjet CP1215 printer installed using the foo2hp
drivers.

I am currently using a ICM profile that came as part of the foo2hp
driver install. I would like to us the sRGB colour profile however. I
have copied the sRGB.icm file to the /usr/share/foo2hp folder, where I
can also see the icm that the printer is currently using. I figured this
would be the place to put it, and after a restart of cupsys, I figured I
would be able to see it in the color profile options in the printer
management. Not the case.

I am using 8.04 Hardy Heron and would appreciate any help on this matter.

Cheers

Greg Donhardt