Evolution

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Tue Jul 29 05:34:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 19:00 -0700, David Fox wrote:
> Yet, although I
> don't use it, it's taking up space in my process tree,

"evolution"? Are you sure it isn't evolution-data-server and the other
infrastructural parts that were split out (and are used, e.g., by the
clock applet to show calendar entries)?

It's been discussed several times on the list that you can uninstall
"evolution", as long as you leave "evolution-*" installed

> and anytime I
> click on a mailto: link - evolution pops up.

The mailto handler can be changed in menu System -> Preferences ->
Prefererred Applications