Evolution

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:47:48 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:11 PM, David Vincent
<dvincent at sleepdeprived.ca> wrote:
> yeah yeah, i know, not quite what you want.  maybe you want access to
> the stats generated by the popularity-contest app?  do you have that
> "Submit statistical information" checkbox ticked under System -->
> Administration --> Software Sources --> Statistics tab?

I'm not so sure that this is a good measurement for the popularity of
Evolution. It seems that it is always running and got installed by
default, but I've never so much as configured it. I use gmail and
previously would use sylpheed for all my mail when I was hosted at my
previous ISP. But I've been using gmail since May 2007.