postfix relay internal network

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Mon Jul 28 22:36:14 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:30:50 +0100
"(``-_-ยดยด) -- Fernando" <ubuntu at bugabundo.net> wrote:

> Hello.
> Quick question:
> How do set postfix to deliver email it has received from the
> internet, and relay it to another email server (who is the correct
> server for that domain inboxs) in the same lan?

Your best bet is to subscribe to the Postfix lists. Then, search the
lists before asking questions.

Be forwarned; the Postfix list is harsh on users that absolutely will
not take the time to read the Postfix FAQ's and online pages including
searching the list itself. However, it is also the greatest source for
asking questions ABOUT Postfix and deploying it.

In my eyes - it's one of the better maintained lists and better
supported lists I have seen.

--
Best regards,

Chris