Evolution

Leif Gregory ldgregory69 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:53:32 UTC 2008

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:17:15 -0600
Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:

> > Which shows (along with your other posts) that you are either
> > trolling, or don't understand a thing about statistics.
> >

>     And this shows for some reason you hate me and want to make
> trouble. I really don't care. What you say is wrong.

Karl, you can't count something twice (two e-mail from the same person)
and expect to get a meaningful result.

Let's put it in perspective.

The number of bunnies killed by person:

Alice - 20
Bob - 10
Charlie - 50
Dave - 45
Eric - 100

Total bunnies killed: 225

Now let's count every other person twice

Alice - 20
Alice - 20
Bob - 10
Charlie - 50
Charlie - 50
Dave - 45
Eric - 100
Eric - 100

Total bunnies killed: 395

That's just too many dead bunnies. I mean, what did those poor bunnies
ever do to us. Except to maybe chew through an electrical cord behind
the stereo cabinet, but then those ones got electrocuted and could be
chalked up to natural selection. But those other 170 bunnies!!! Stop
killing the bunnies!

;-)

--
Leif Gregory