Card Reader Ubuntu

Dan Farrell dan at spore.ath.cx
Sun Jul 27 23:31:54 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:26:32 -0300
"Santiago Hernández Lemes" <santi84 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ricoh_mmc               4352  0

There is your kernel module that should drive the hardware.  I would
think it would pop up in the appropriate place in a list of all media.

If you are having problems seeing the device, it may be that you need to
scan more LUNS on the device than you are.  I had that problem and
fixed it by adding "max_luns=256" to my kernel command line in grub,
but that was gentoo, not ubuntu.  However, in my case I was using a
USB-attached card reader.  I don't think you are.