saving flv files streamed over rtmp

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 27 06:46:32 UTC 2008

On 07/26/2008 10:25 PM, andy baxter wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>> On 07/26/2008 07:28 PM, andy baxter wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks for the advice. I have tried this first by sniffing the stream
>>> using wireshark and looking for the rtmp url being requested, then
>>> trying to download this directly in orbit downloader. This doesn't work
>>> - the server rejects the connection saying 'access denied'.
>>>

>> Um... just what is the url?
>>

> This is one of the ones I've tried:
>
> rtmp://84.53.177.143:1935/ondemand?_fcs_vhost=cp41752.edgefcs.net&auth=daEbabubYcvcCadcMaWbKdVaXaGa2dBdhbM-biI_El-cCp-BolEApxpNBqGvwK&aifp=v001&slist=secure/b000cpsql-streaming86639741

The IP is an Akamai IP and edgefcs.net is also an Akamai host, meaning
that it's being served up via Akamai and may change IP's on a regular
basis. In order to help you, you will need to give me a valid link to
the flv that you are trying to download/use. You can send it privately
if you wish, but the above rtmp link isn't useful.