Slightly OT - Posts not replied to

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Sun Jul 27 00:52:12 UTC 2008

Alan Milnes wrote:

> Caputo, Luke A SPC RES USAR wrote:
>
>>> Yes, this has already been said, but as far as I can see, the OP wanted
>>> a solution which shows all the recent threads with no replies together
>>> in a list. If you do it your way you have to scroll down to look for
>>> unstacked threads, but this isn't what the OP wants, I think.
>>>
>>> andy
>>>

>> is he lazy?
>
> Yes and no!  I'm happy to work where needed but computers are good at
> doing this sort of grunt work and I'm just trying to see if there's a
> more efficient way of doing this.

And really, what's lazy got to do with it.  I look at every single post on
this list - but if I know little or nothing about the subject, I may not
read it completely, let alone respond, and then I'll never go back to it.
However, a post that gets no responses _does_ get that little research
demon going, and sometimes I can be of more help than no help at all.  But
having already seen the post once, I'm never going to see it again unless
there's some feature like you're asking for.
--
derek