Problem with installation.

hamideh jafarpoor hamideh_jafarpoor at
Fri Jul 25 19:10:16 UTC 2008

Dear Sir,

I have downloaded the image file of "ubuntu-8.04.1-desktop-i386" from the I have done the MD5SUM checking after downloading it. Then I burned the image file onto a cd. The Integrity checking of the cd was successful but when I want to install ubuntu there is a problem. The desktop with that bird image is visible but there is no other thing to begin installing, no installing button or something like that. I changed the speed of burning cd but in this case, the pages for installation are not compelete.For instance, I can not see the map and the thing s below it in the part of determining location and time zone!
I would appreciate you helping me or your suggestions.

Hamideh Jafarpoor.