Shell scipt..invoking command and exiting at fixed intervals

Mario Spinthiras spinthiras.mario at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:56:46 UTC 2008

I disagree with C/C++, stick to bash , its clean and simple. What I don't
understand is what you want to do.

Do you want a bash script to run at a certain hour , for a certain hour ,
exit and then run again for a certain hour ?

Please elaborate on what its supposed to do. I'll be more than willing to
help.

Regards,
Mario