no more windows

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 22 16:53:59 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Because some of us receive mail via Exchange, and the frigin' clients won't
> let us have either IMAP access or automated forwarding of email...  I _can_
> access the mail through the Exchange Web interface, but it's the most
> painful (and slowest) web interface I've ever used - even worse than
> Hotmail.

	Then you haven't tried using Horde here where I work. Outlook Web
Access is a major improvement. Replicates almost all functionality of
the Outlook client.
	Now, I'm not saying I like Outlook/Exchange... I'm hoping to get
Evolution to work with our Exchange 2007 server with that plugin
mentioned earlier...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818