Triple Booting

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Jul 21 12:23:36 UTC 2008

Matt Georgetti wrote:
> A few years back, when I was going to school, we had 4 OS's on our computers
> (2000 Pro, 2003 Server, XP, Fedora) and it really wasn't that big of a deal.
> I believe the rule of thumb for the Windows OS's was that they were
> installed in order of oldest to newest with the Linux installed last.

    Yes it is really simple if both windows are working now. All you do
is make a partition for Ubuntu and a swap partition. Then load Ubuntu
from the LiveCD. Be certain that the loader chooses the proper
partitions and you will reboot with grub being able to boot either
windows or Ubuntu.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI