The pest again

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jul 20 21:41:06 UTC 2008

Jeffrey Needle wrote:
> I just downloaded Wine and it installed just fine.  It appears in my
> Applications drop-down menu.
>
> When I start Wine, I choose "Browse C:\ drive" and it gives me only two
> folders -- Program Files and Windows.  Under Program Files I should have
> hundreds of folders, Common Files and Internet Explorer.  There's no
> starting point for running a WinXP program.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?  I'm using Wubi's install of Ubuntu with the
> gnome desktop.  Thanks again.

You could do yourself a favor, and others, by putting in a reasonable
Subject.  A Subject of "The pest again" may not attract many readers.
Second, when people search the archives for something close to their own
problem they may miss what they were looking for due to a poorly worded Subject.

Make your Subjects meaningful please.

--
They're only trying to make me LOOK paranoid!