Erroneous trash entry with gvfs [was: Re: Is it a bug?]

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sun Jul 20 07:41:28 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 17:20 +1000, Peter Garrett wrote:
> $ ls ~/.local/share/Trash/
> files  info

Thanks for the confirmation. Now I only need to find out how to delete a
wrong cache entry for a file that does not exist anymore, but which is
still shown in Trash, and whose trash entry cannot be deleted by
emptying the trash

With gnome-vfs, this could be done by
deleting /home/<user>/.gnome/gnome-vfs/.trash_entry_cache. There was a
bug in Launchpad for it. Now it still seems to happen, but the gnome-vfs
file is gone, and I can't find the substitute in gvfs.

Any help appreciated