Triple Booting

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 20 02:05:08 UTC 2008

--- Glenn Stegemeier <roadrash1965 at rogers.com> wrote:

> I am wondering if it is possible to Triple boot my
> machine. I am currently
> dual booting Windows XP and Vista Ultimate and I
> would like to add Ubuntu if
> it is possible, and how do I do it?
>
> TIA> --
You can boot any number of OS's using
grub(/boot/grub/menu.lst); at least linux, windows and
OSx and probably others.
In menui.lst, default options there is a line, how
many = ?, where you can enter a number or all and get
as many boot entries as you wish.  Be sure to make the
entries are added as directed, don't delete anything,
2# signs are directions, one # is the entry where you
just add a number or all.  In my menu.lst I have 10
entries including rescue mode, memtest and Vista and
Vista recovery.  Plan on adding Hardy 32 bit and Gutsy
64 bit to what I already have.  Add all you want and
have fun.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net