Annoying behavious of Nautilus when drag+drop as link

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 18 21:10:06 UTC 2008

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:16:08 +0200
Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic at dantian.org> wrote:

> Anyway, I still consider a system script (ergo, Ubuntu-delivered), but
> also any other script broken if it fails to deal with _all_
> filesystem-allowed characters in user files.

I kind of expected a reaction to my "spaces are stupid: comment :)
I quite agree that they *can* be handled, but I must old-school...

Or more accurately, lazy ;-)

I also get annoyed by commands with unexpected capital letters ;-)
(Yes, I do know about tab completion...)

On the other hand, my comment provoked several people to explain how to
handle spaces.... quite informative for list members.

*grin*

--
Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>