Removing Evolution

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Thu Jul 17 16:25:48 UTC 2008

Evolution data server is a required part of GNOME... so don't try to
remove that part.

You can remove :

evolution
evolution-common
evolution-exchange
evolution-plugins

But leave evolution-data-server and evolution-data-server-common

Gilles

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
ICQ : *77488526*