hi

James Collier james.collier412 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:56:11 UTC 2008

Hi Daulat,
What particular program would you like to run?
If you've come from a Windows background the
"Applications | Places | System" menus in the top left corner of your
screen correspond to the Windows "Start" button. From the Applications
menu you can select which program you would like to run from a variety
of categories.
Hope that answers your question?
In the future you might like to experiment a little before you ask
questions. Or even google.com.* to search for your answer.
This helps keep answers on this list as prompt and helpful as possible.
Welcome to the wonderful world of GNU/Linux and Ubuntu, I'm sure you'll
enjoy yourself!

James Collier

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 15:48 +0530, daulat rathod wrote:
> can u tell me we can run program on ubuntu i am new to this have
> ubuntu version 7.10

---
*INTERESTING FACT:                                                     *
* GNU/Linux is a state of the art, fully featured Operating System     *
* with your freedom bundled inside. Boasting lightning fast            *
* startup times; intrinsic security designed from the start;           *
* amazing eye candy and 3D effects; thousands of people all around     *
* the world working on such things as documentation and code every day.*
* Best of all it's free.                                               *
* Value your freedom?                                                  *
* Visit fsf.org & badvista.org                                         *
My System: Ubuntu 8.04 GNU/Linux 2.6.24-19-generic x86_64
My website: https://launchpad.net/~james-collier412
   www.morerowdy.blogspot.com
Public key available from: http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/

Started: Wed Jul 16 20:48:38 EST 2008