nVidia mcp 55

AGMaster aryeh2007 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:23:25 UTC 2008

Hi

Im using the nVidia MCP 55 ethernet card, on a live environment of ubuntu,
its simply not working, I am emailing this to you from windows vista (im
planning on dual booting, but i want everything working first)

Im using the BT Voyager 205 as my router, its a always on connection so on
vista i simply plug wait 5 seconds and then browse, no configuration. On
ubuntu, i tried static ip (using settings i found out from vista), dhcp and
some other wierd option, none of them worked!

I think its worth mentioning that since I cant get it working, I have no
internet from that os, so any software you want me to install, i will have
to download on vista and install of the hd

Thanks in advance,

Aryeh