cant log in at all

Donny George donny008 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:22:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 5:44 PM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 07/08/2008 08:31 AM, NoOp wrote:
>

> > OK
> >
> > sudo apt-get install --reinstall ttf-opensymbol
> > sudo apt-get install -f
> >
> > If that is still giving you errors, then:
> >
> > sudo apt-get install --reinstall dpkg dpkg-dev openoffice.orgttf-opensymbol
> > sudo apt-get install -f
> >

> Sorry, added note: I just done this on one of my systems - so I do test
> before advising :-)

hey noop

the errors were the same for both sudo apt-get install --reinstall
ttf-opensymbol
> sudo apt-get install -f

errors were encountered while processing: ttf-opensymbol
> E:Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

sudo apt-get install --reinstall dpkg dpkg-dev openoffice.org ttf-opensymbol

the error for this
E: Couldnt configure pre-depend dpkg for openoffice.org style-human,
probably a dependency cycle.

sorry that i was late i down with fever and cold, but now i am back into
business :)

the sudo apt-get install -f returned same error

errors were encountered while processing: ttf-opensymbol
> E:Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

don