hardy, and usb drives, does anyone have one that works?

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Jul 13 11:40:40 UTC 2008

steve wrote:

    I have a $15.00 plastic case with a 30 GB hard drive in it that
works just great on Hardy and Gutsy. The hd has a ext3 file system I put
on using the USB plug and it boots and does everything you expect from a
backup system. I can read things on the display that comes up when I
install it and it works just fine.

    The USB backup system works fine and I find the USB hd at /media/disk/.

    You must have serious problems with your Hardy.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User