unsubscribing

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Sat Jul 12 23:51:42 UTC 2008

Bart Silverstrim wrote:
> What I don't understand, and he'll toss aside as a non-argument (I'm
> guessing), is if he's so worried about the newbie and how the community
> will be perceived then what does it say when his community standard is
> that if you piss him off he'll permanently block you without warning so
> you're effectively ignored?

     Even simpler.  What does it say when he is one of the rudest people on
the list?  He's upset other people are rude (without giving examples,
naturally) so to rectify the problem he's going to be rude, too!

     Like I said before, don't feed the troll.  To me it is obvious what he is
since most of his messages are of the same tone and content.  If the mods are
watching, I for one would not lament his removal.  I think many people would
agree it would benefit the list.  What we don't need is a cheerleading troll
for every random time someone gets upset about some perceived slight.