unsubscribing

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Sat Jul 12 14:27:34 UTC 2008

Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 22:08 -0400, Bart Silverstrim wrote:
>> Well, I guess I am already on his list of offenders
>
> Same here. It's sad, now I will probably never know the answer to my
> question where Kauê Linden or Leslie Bounan were mistreated in such a
> way that it yet again triggered Res's rant.

What I don't understand, and he'll toss aside as a non-argument (I'm
guessing), is if he's so worried about the newbie and how the community
will be perceived then what does it say when his community standard is
that if you piss him off he'll permanently block you without warning so
you're effectively ignored?

I don't know what I did to personally piss him off, but it seems most
people in a community, unless grievously offended, eventually let
whatever got under the collar go. If my interpretation of his behavior
is correct, in his gated community you have to walk on eggshells lest he
blackball you.